Ramsay Health Plus, located at Mt Wilga Private Hospital, is an NDIS Registered Provider. Our team is proud to support people with a permanent and significant disability to reach their goals.
Mt Wilga has a reputation for providing friendly, professional and high quality allied health services where people are encouraged to actively participate and be motivated about their health and wellbeing. Our allied health teams work closely together to ensure goals are co-ordinated, achievable and realistic.
Ramsay Health Plus is registered to provide the following supports:
- Therapeutic Supports in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Psychology
- Physical Wellbeing Activities with our Exercise Physiologists and Dietitians
- Driving Assessments with our Occupational Therapists
- Home modifications, mobility, transfer and activities of daily living equipment, orthotics and home enteral nutrition
Our NDIS team includes:
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- Exercise Physiologists
- Lymphoedema Therapists
NDIS Funded Accommodation
Mt Wilga Private Hospital, in partnership with Ramsay Health Plus, offers NDIS Participants the opportunity to access onsite NDIS-funded Short Term Accommodation and/or Medium Term Accommodation.
NDIS Accommodation Features
- Refurbished single rooms with own private bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disability Support Workers available to assist
- Meals included – cooked fresh onsite and delivered directly to your room
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite cafe
- Amenities nearby (e.g. eateries, shopping, Bowling Club)
- Leafy location (with outdoor access)
*3-night minimum stay and inclusion criteria apply.