About Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Mt Wilga is in the beautiful bushland suburb of Hornsby established over 65 years ago.
As part of Ramsay Health Care, we operate high-quality services and deliver excellent patient care. Our highly skilled, multidisciplinary health care professionals are dedicated and passionate about rehabilitation. Their care will help you achieve your rehabilitation goals. Rehabilitation at Mount Wilga Hospital encompasses a holistic approach to rehabilitation, and therefore will help you restore physical independence in addition to feeling emotionally and spiritually supported.
Our rehabilitation programs involve active participation of you the patient, your family and our staff to achieve patient centred goals that are meaningful and achievable. We work together step by step, to help you live your best life possible and as independently as possible after surgery, illness, accident or managing a health condition.
We are a dedicated 112 room rehabilitation hospital and day therapy centre boasting large modern treatment rooms, two hydrotherapy pools and two fully equipped exercise physiology gymnasiums.
At Mt Wilga we offer inpatient and day patient rehabilitation programs for
- Amputation and prosthetist fitting
- Pain management including back pain
- Spinal cord injury or tumour
- Post cancer treatment, illness or surgery
- Cardiac surgery or condition
- Driver assessment and training
- Joint replacement and other orthopaedic surgery
- Late Effects of Polio (LeoP)
- Lymphoedema management
- Muscle related conditions
- Neurological conditions (MS, Parkinson’s Disease, Motor neurone disease)
- Reconditioning for the older
- Spinal surgery
- Stroke/ Neurosurgery