Osteoarthritis Management Program
Movement is Medicine
Does osteoarthritis stop your patients from doing the things they love?
Does osteoarthritis keep them awake at night?
Do your hip/knee osteoarthritis patients wish to delay surgery?
Under the guidance of Professor David Hunter, Rheumatologist, Mt Wilga now offers a new conservative approach to Osteoarthritis Management in our Day Program.
Under the Osteoarthritis program, your patients may be covered by their private health insurance.
Assessment Clinic to be held on Tuesdays and supervised therapy groups will be held on a Monday/Thursday and Wednesday/Friday.
Our individually tailored program includes:
- Rheumatologist Musculoskeletal assessment
- Hydrotherapy and Physiotherapy
- Gym based Exercise Physiology
- Dietetic advice for healthy eating and weight management
- Occupational Therapy to educate, equip and empower patients to manage everyday activities including sleep positions, daily living activities and car transfers
Living with Arthritis - Justin's Story
Tips on Living with Arthritis - Christine's Story
Top Tips for Living with Arthritis with Physiotherapist Hans Lee
How to Walk Up Stairs with Arthritis with Physiotherapist Hans Lee
Fax to 9847 5286 or email: OAMP.MWP@ramsayhealth.com.au.
For enquiries please call 9847 5016.