Osteoarthritis Management Program
Movement is Medicine
Does osteoarthritis stop you from doing the things you love?
Does osteoarthritis keep you awake at night?
Would you like to try to delay or avoid hip/knee joint replacement surgery?
Mt Wilga now offers a new conservative approach to Osteoarthritis Management in our Day Program.
Under the Osteoarthritis program, you may be covered by your private health insurance.
Assessment Clinics are held on Tuesdays and supervised therapy groups are held on a Monday and Thursday afternoon.
Our individually tailored program includes:
- Rheumatologist Musculoskeletal assessment
- Hydrotherapy and Physiotherapy
- Gym based Exercise Physiology
- Dietetic advice for healthy eating and weight management
- Occupational Therapy to educate, equip and empower you to manage everyday activities including sleep positions, daily living activities and car transfers
Living with Arthritis - Justin's Story
Tips on Living with Arthritis - Christine's Story
Top Tips for Living with Arthritis with Physiotherapist Hans Lee
How to Walk Up Stairs with Arthritis with Physiotherapist Hans Lee
Fax to 9847 5286 or email: OAMP.MWP@ramsayhealth.com.au.
For enquiries please call 9847 5016.