Our valued Volunteers provide a highly valued service to of our patients. Our volunteers strive to provide a positive experience for our patients and recognise diversity by treating all people with dignity and respect.
Our volunteers make a significant difference daily to our patients, their family and friends and staff. Our volunteers come from many backgrounds and walks of life, from students to retirees and we recognise and value every volunteer's unique ability.
What are some of the volunteer roles?
- Concierge / Customer service
- Arranging and refreshing patients' flowers
- Lolly trolley
- Magazine/Refreshment trolley
- Companions to patients
What can you gain from Volunteering at Mt Wilga?
- Having fun and meeting new people
- Experience new challenges and acquire new skills
- Satisfaction from doing something different to make a difference!
- The ability to explore different sorts of career or job opportunities in a voluntary capacity.
You will be invited to attend a meeting with our Volunteer Service Coordinator where we can discuss what role would suit you best.
Our volunteers are provided with orientation and on the job training specific to their roles.
To join our growing dynamic volunteer team please call Justine Hick, Volunteer Services Co-ordinator on 9847 5256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you joining our team.