Information for Visitors
Visitors to Mt Wilga Private will be permitted to support a patient's emotional or physical wellbeing.
Visiting hours remain reduced10:30am - 6:30pm
Limit of 2 adult visitors per patient per day
- they must wear a mask at all times
- have had two doses of Covid vaccine
- be asymptomatic
- not be identified as a close contact of a confirmed case
- not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 10 days
- not be waiting the result of a COVID-19 PCR test
- not have arrived from overseas in the past seven days
- RAT test encouraged to be undertaken but not mandatory
Children under 12 may also attend but the visit must take place outside.
- Masks are encouraged but not mandatory.
- They require minimum one vaccination dose.