National Disability Insurance Scheme Registered Provider
For over 60 years, Mt Wilga has been dedicated to helping people live their best life possible. We are excited to announce that as of 1st July, Mt Wilga is a NDIS Registered Provider. Our team are proud to support people with a permanent and significant disability reach their goals.
Mt Wilga has a reputation of providing friendly, professional and high quality allied health services where people are encouraged to actively participate and be motivated about their health and wellbeing. Our allied health teams work closely together to ensure goals are co-ordinated, achievable and realistic.
Mt Wilga is registered to provide the following supports:
- Therapeutic Supports in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Psychology
- Physical Wellbeing Activities with our Exercise Physiologists and Dietitians
- Behaviour Support from our Psychologists
- Driving Assessments with our Occupational Therapists
- Home modifications, mobility, transfer and activities of daily living equipment, orthotics and Home Enteral Nutrition
NDIS – Mt Wilga Private Rehabilitation Hospital is a Registered Provider of the NDIS
Please call 02 9847 5015 or complete the enquiry form below for further information about our NDIS support services
Do you want more information on the NDIS?